Wand of the Forest (Botania)
- This page is about the Wand of the Forest added by Botania. For other uses, see .
|Wand of the Forest|
The Wand of the Forest is a tool added by Botania. The Lexica Botania describes it as "the general multi-use tool for a botanist." It is used to rotate Mana Spreaders and view their burst paths, check the Mana stored in a Mana Pool, activate or check the progress of a Botanical Brewery or Runic Altar, and bind generating or functional flora to nearby Mana Pools or Spreaders.
Holding the Wand shows all paths of Mana bursts fired by a spreader and nearby connections of Red Stringed blocks.
Holding the Wand when looking at certain blocks shows additional information:
- Mana Pool, Mana Spreader or generating/functional flower: Shows their name, a bar showing the last known amount of Mana in the block, and other block-specific information.
- Botanical Brewery: Shows current crafting progress.
- Crafty Crate: Shows items in its inventory.
Right-clicking the Wand on:
- Mana Pool, Mana Spreader, flowers: Checks their current Mana storage, refreshing the Mana bar.
- Runic Altar: Finishes the crafting process if enough Mana has been supplied and a Livingrock is on the altar.
- Crafty Crate: Attempts to craft with current inventory, then ejects items.
- Elven Gateway Core: Activates the Portal to Alfheim.
- Lapis Lazuli Block: Attempts to form the Mana Enchanter.
- Mana Enchanter: Starts the enchanting process.
- Any type of Spark: Shows all connected Sparks.
- Force Relay: Starts binding of the relay. Use the wand on a block to bind the relay to it.
- Hovering Hourglass: Locks or unlocks the hourglass.
- Animated Torch: Changes its mode.
- Spreader Turntable: Changes its rotation speed.
- Abstruse, Spectral and Infrangible platforms: Sets the camouflage of all connected platforms to the clicked one.
Shift right-clicking with the wand on:
- A block with rotation, like stairs or Dispensers: rotates the block around the clicked axis.
- Force Relay: breaks the relay.
- Spreader Turntable: reverses the rotation direction.
If shift right-clicking with the Wand would not have any effect on a targeted block, it will toggle the Wand's mode between Function Mode and Bind Mode.
- Shift right-clicking with the Wand on any type of Mana Spreader, generating/functional flower or Luminizer will select the block to bind. The selected block will be highlighted by a glowing outline while the wand is held.
- Shift right-clicking a block when a selection is present will try to bind the selected block to the clicked one:
- Generating flowers can only be bound to Mana Spreaders.
- Functional flowers can only be bound to Mana Pools.
- Luminizers can only be bound to other Luminizers.
- Shift right-clicking the selected block will cancel the selection.
Shift right-clicking with the Wand on:
- Mana Pool: Toggles direction of Mana transfer between the pool and dropped items.
- Hopperhock: Toggles picking up of all items, only items specified in item frames, only items not specified in item frames.
- Daffomill: Changes the direction the flower pushes items to.
- Abstruse, Spectral and Infrangible platforms: Removes the camouflage from all connected platforms.
- Any type of Spark: Removes an augment if present; otherwise removes the Spark.
Shift right-clicking with the Wand on a Mana Spreader will point it to the opposite direction of where it was clicked.
The texture of the Wand changes depending on the Petals used.