- This page is about Wand Focus: Warding from Thaumcraft 4. For other uses, see .
|Wand Focus: Warding|
The Wand Focus: Warding is a wand focus added by Thaumcraft 4. It is used to ward blocks and render them indestructible; hitting it will play a special hit animation. The warding renders the block frozen in its "own time," so it will not interact with anything, including redstone circuitry and gravity. Transparent blocks that depend on being placed on blocks will be ejected as an item entity. A ward can be only be dispelled by the player who placed it by right-clicking on the block with a wand using the focus.
This infusion has an instability of "Moderate."
- Main article: Focal Manipulator (Thaumcraft 4)
- Frugal: Reduces the vis cost of activating the focus's powers by 10% per level.
- Extend: Extends the area of effect when right-clicking with the focus.
- Architect: Allows the user to control the range of blocks affected by pressing the "G" key. Pressing "Shift" and "G" simultaneously will change the dimensions affected. Max range is determined by the number of Extend upgrades.