The images for block and item textures are done through tile sheets rather than a direct upload of the texture. Please refer to this on how to get those tile sheets done. Keep up the good work with your edits, they're appreciated. Padfoote (talk) 11:28, 17 April 2014 (BST)
A barnstar for you!
|100px||The Original Barnstar|
|Thanks for contributing to the FTB wiki! -- SatanicSantaSysOp•talk 00:42, 17 April 2014 (BST)|
- Ah, thank you --Warlordjones (talk) 20:07, 17 April 2014 (BST)
Make sure you include a langbar at the end of your pages, as it allows for links to the translated article (whenever it may be created). Also, make sure the categories fit the block / item. I've changed a few that link to Base when they shouldn't. Here's the article creation guidelines, make sure you follow that. When in doubt, look at pages that are already created. The Witchery documentation is a good one to reference.
I hope I'm not coming across as annoying or anything, I appreciate the edits you've been doing (and I know the others do), I just want to make sure everything follows guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment on my talk page, message me on the forums, or you can even find me in the wiki IRC on the weekends. Padfoote (talk) 20:19, 17 April 2014 (BST)
- Since ol' Padfoote didn't explain this, you can add a langbar by putting <languages/> at the very bottom of the page (after the Categories). -- SatanicSantaSysOp•talk 02:16, 18 April 2014 (BST)
- Ah, thank you --Warlordjones (talk) 08:34, 18 April 2014 (BST)
Extra Utilities Images
- No, thank you for the icons :P Looks great now. :) --Warlordjones (talk) 09:06, 21 April 2014 (BST)
Do not use G
- Oops! - warlordjones (talk) 12:39, 2 May 2015 (UTC)