I'm SatanicSanta, or Santa. I was invited onto the FTB Wiki Team on 26 August, 2013, which is one week after I registered my account. I was put onto the team 15 September, 2013. I am a computer programmer, mainly in the Java and Ruby languages. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and have been playing modded Minecraft since the release of BuildCraft, Summer of 2011.
You can read about my "career" as a mod author at SatanicSanta.
Role on the Wiki
I do a wide variety of things here on the wiki:
- Administrative and bureaucratic tasks, which are quite boring to describe so I'll spare you that
- Develop two of our main extensions, Tilesheets and OreDict, which are responsible for all game icons and crafting grids you see on just about every page, as well as a small extension called HeaderCount. You won't care about this unless you have dealt with "issue counts" on noticeboards.
- Work on creating and fixing content here on the wiki. I spend my time finding mods that haven't been documented, here or elsewhere, and figure them out myself. I maintain the Arcane Scrolls, OpenBlocks, Railcraft, Twilight Forest, Witchery, and the mods I develop, here on the wiki. If you notice any errors, please leave me a message on my talk page, the FTB Forums, or hop on IRC and ping me (say my full name).
- Develop software to help ease the editing of the wiki
- Translate pages to Spanish, and sometimes translate to Tagalog. The Spanish I speak is Nicañol, or Nicaraguan Spanish, so my translations will be using that dialect (es-ni).
- Elected representative of the wiki for the FTB Core Team
Style coded by Lawbroken.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
For if you're interested in that sort of thing.
- TheSatanicSanta/Bony's charts
- TheSatanicSanta/DPL Things
- TheSatanicSanta/Disambiguation bad backlinks
- TheSatanicSanta/Infobox lists
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Grammar
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Materials
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Modifiers
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Mystcraft Wiki:Grammar
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Playing Mystcraft
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Symbols
- TheSatanicSanta/Mystcraft Wiki import/Writing desk
- TheSatanicSanta/Page countdown
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Cg list
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Crafting templates
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Crafting templates/3x3
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Crafting templates/Pickaxe
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Food Can Infobox
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/MoveTest Start
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Santa's Decor ceramic recipes
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Survey 2
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Technic Portal
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Tile translator
- TheSatanicSanta/Sandbox/Version categories
This section is a more in-depth explanation of contacting me.
I will probably not respond to communications via the the forums.
I try to be in the following channels:
+ and @ prefixes are not part of the channel name. A + prefix indicates that I am voiced in that channel, and a @ prefix for op.
The best channels to contact me are the ones that I am OP'd or voiced in, especially #SatanicSanta, #TheSteamTank, and #FTB-Wiki. If I am not responding, ping me (say my full nickname, as seen in the userlist). I use various nicknames. The nicknames that are grouped to my NickServ account are as follows:
- SatanicSanta: I'm currently just chilling.
- Santa|afk: I'm AFK.
I will respond to every single message posted on my user talk page.