|This article is a work-in-progress.|
It may be finished in the near future, check its history to see previous edits.
This guide is in its original form, and was written by RealSketch.
THIS IS THE SANDBOX VERSION, A TEST VERSION IF YOU WILL. THIS WILL BE USED AS A BACKUP AND SHALL BE MOVED TO BE THE FINAL GUIDE.
Botania is a unique magical mod created by Vazkii, it aims to be unique by abstaining from using the commonly used pipes and GUIs. The mod provides players with magical devices, items and blocks, all of which are very useful for mod progression and general world progression.
Below is a list of resources I recommend to start with Botania.
Once you've gathered the items recommended further up, we can begin our journey of magic, welcome to the world of Botania.
First, we're going to need a few items to start out with, these are very important and will be used a lot.
So, the first item we'll need is the Lexica Botania, a repository of all knowledge in Botania, it contains entries for every resource in the mod. If anything on this wiki trips you up, or you need an alternative description, have a look through here and vice versa.
Then, comes a tool every Botanist needs, the Wand of the Forest. This wand can control, manipulate and direct nearly everything to do with Mana.
The above recipe produces a Wand of the Forest with two white petals, these petals can be both completely changed, when created, it will look the same as in the crafting table with the exact same petals.
Now, it's time to start generating Mana!
So, we're going to need a few things:
- A Wand of the Forest - So we can check the amount of Mana and orientate a Mana Spreader if needed.
- A Mana Spreader - This is need to transport Mana into Mana Pools.
- A Mana Pool - This can hold an extremely large amount of Mana.
- A Daybloom - This will generate Mana.
- The Lexica Botania - In case you need to read up on something.
Ok, so first.
- The player can jump and fire the Mana Blaster at the ground, and they shall glide for a while as long as right-click is held.