Hello, I'm KnightMiner. I make several mods. So many I tend to spend more time making them than playing.
I play modded Minecraft via a custom modpack made for Minecraft 1.12.2 and occasionally play on a server known as DevCraft. When I am doing Minecraft things and not playing (which is more common), I work on several different mods, including many features on my TODO list and a start of a port to 1.14. Plus I have a new mod concept that is really great but takes effort to start. Maybe in 1.14
- Cleanup/expand pages for mods I use
- Add pages for mods I use
- Expand to do list
- Tinkers' Steelworks
- Deep Tank
- Steam Turbines (not your typical turbine)
- Steelworking and You
- Waiting on bug fixes
- Add High Oven recipes to Tinkers' Construct articles
- Waiting on Tinkers' Construct articles
- Tinkers' Construct
- Liquids images
- Part articles
- Combine all?
- Work tables
- Cleanup multiple editions - they are all basically the same mod after all, just updating from the last one
- Articles on function based features - not the decoration ones
- Things like chisels, world gen, etc.
- Merge chisels into one article - they are all the same except for durability/damage for the most part