|Max RF output||256 RF/t|
|RF production||0–62 RF/t|
The Thermoelectric Generator is a power generation block added by Immersive Engineering. It can generate Immersive Flux (IF) or Redstone Flux (RF) based on the temperature difference of the blocks surrounding it. It does not have an internal energy buffer, so measurement devices like The One Probe or WAILA read 0 Flux.
The high-temperature and low-temperature blocks need to be across from each other. The Thermoelectric Generator has enough faces for two block sets plus a connector. Three block sets works in theory, but it would only be practical if the player can extract the power without overriding a block face; thus, the theoretical maximum for power rate is 93 Flux/tick.
Power is given by the formula
- is the output rate, in Flux/tick
- is the temperature of the hotter block, in Kelvin
- is the temperature of the colder block, in Kelvin
- is an adjustment constant, defined in the config; defaults to 1
Below is a table of output rates for possible block pairings. Most values are measured in-game, and some are calculated (which need confirmation).
|Blazing PyrotheumTF/BlutoniumBR||Uranium/YelloriumBR||Lava/Magma||Ice/Water||Packed Ice||Blue Ice||Gelid CryotheumTF|
- BR: From the Big Reactors mod
- TF: From the Thermal Foundation mod
- *: Values needing confirmation
FTB Infinity Evolved
- Main article: FTB Infinity Evolved
- Power rates for Thermal Foundation and Big Reactors blocks are based off a Reddit post by user "SeriousCreeper", seen here, used with permission.