Straw (Industrial Foregoing)
- This page is about the Straw added by Industrial Foregoing. For other uses, see .
The Straw is a tool added by Industrial Foregoing. It is used to consume liquids from tanks and in-world. The Straw may also be used to consume fluids from a machine's internal tank by shift right clicking. Fluids from Industrial Foregoing will inflict various status effects when consumed.
- Essence: Gives player XP similar to amount from Bottle o' Enchanting.
- Liquid Meat: Grants Absorption and Saturation.
- Latex: Inflicts Slowness and Poison.
- Sewage: Inflicts Nausea and Slowness.
- Sludge: Inflicts Slowness, Blindness, and Wither.
- Biofuel: Grants Speed and Haste.
- Protein: Grants Absorption and Saturation.
- Lava: Ignites player.
- Water: Extinguishes player and generates Obsidian if consumed after drinking lava.
- Milk: Removes status effects.