|Supported Minecraft versions||1.7.10|
Steamcraft2 is the spiritual successor to Proloe's Steamcraft, which was discontinued back in Minecraft B1.8.1. Other than the name, and a few of the original Steamcraft features/ideas, the mod has an entirely new take on all things steampunk. Its aim is "to extend Minecraft by adding post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic blocks/items".
The mod was rewritten entirely during the transition from Minecraft 1.7.10 and now has a successor, SteamAgeRevolution.
- warlordjones: leader(ish), author of the mod Steampunkery (which was merged into SC2), programmer; speciality: fancy, items/vanity system and breaking things
- decebaldecebal: programmer; speciality: complicated tile entities, power systems, GUIs, cleanup
- domi1918: Core Modular Armor System Author
- wierdude1999: texture-artist
- seanvanpelt2: logo creator, artist
- frothiny: texture-artist
- Falkok15: lightning-rod model creator
- Rongmario: support
- seanvanpelt2: alpha/beta tester
- The People of the Brass Blocks server: ideas/motivations
- ClockwerkKaiser: Chief Motivator! :P
- MrIbby: documenter/wiki manager
- HCSarise: documenter
- Stetzon: documenter
- Some textures are edited versions of textures from the Painterly Pack
- Surseance: ex-leader(ish), programmer.
- Steamcraft2 on GitHub
- Steamcraft2 on Patreon
- Steamcraft2 on CurseForge
- Steamcraft2 on the Minecraft Forums
- Steamcraft2 on Planet Minecraft