- This page is about the Smelter added by Deep Resonance. For other uses, see .
|Tooltip text||This machine smelts resonating ore and produces liquid crystal in a tank placed on top of this. Below the smelter place a tank about half-filled with lava|
|Max RF input||200 RF/t|
|RF use||10 RF/t|
|RF storage||50,000 RF|
When provided with RF and placed above a Tank filled with Lava and below another Tank, it will start smelting Resonating Ore placed inside it into RCL. Each Ore produces 200 mB of RCL and costs 200 mB of Lava, and the resulting RCL will be output to the Tank above the Smelter.
RCL produced by the Smelter will always have 10% Strength and Efficiency, but its Quality and Purity will vary depending on the amount of Lava on the bottom Tank when the smelting process started. They can be calculated using the following formulas :
- Below 25% Lava : smelting won't start
- Between 25% and 40% : 60% + Lava% Quality, 10% Purity
- Between 40% and 60% : 100% Quality, 10% Purity
- Between 60% and 75% : 100 - (Lava% - 60%) * 6.666 Quality, 10% - (Lava% - 60%) * 0.3 Purity
- Above 75% : no RCL will be produced
The time it will take to smelt one Ore also depends on the % of Lava on the bottom Tank, and is calculated as such :
- Process time (in ticks) = 200 * (1 + Lava% - 50%)
Deep Resonance Manual entry
- Main article: Deep Resonance Manual