The Servo is a multipart attachment to Thermal Dynamics Itemducts and Fluiducts. It is used to pull items or fluids from blocks into Itemduct or Fluiduct pipe networks. There are five types of Servo, each with different speeds and levels of potential filtering on their inputs. Servos can be turned on or off by a Redstone Signal; their behavior is configured via GUI.
Servos have slightly different behavior based on whether they are attached to Itemducts or Fluiducts.
- Basic Servos extract up to 4 items from one stack at a time, every 3 seconds. They can be given a simple blacklist or whitelist of up to 3 items based on item ID, ignoring damage value, metadata or NBT tags.
- Hardened Servos extract up to 16 items from one stack at a time, every 2 seconds. They can be given a blacklist or whitelist of up to 6 items based on item ID that will observe differences in damage values or metadata.
- Reinforced Servos extract up to 64 items from one stack at a time, every second. They can be given a blacklist or whitelist of up to 9 items based on item ID, Ore Dictionary name, or mod name, that will observe differences in damage values, metadata, or NBT data tags. Additionally, Reinforced Servos and above can be set to use alternate destination determination. By default, items will be sent to nearest destinations first; this can be changed to farthest first, random destinations, and round-robin distribution.
- Signalum Servos extract up to 64 items independent of stack sizes every half second. They can be given a blacklist or whitelist of up to 12 items using the same parameters as the Reinforced Servo. Items extracted by a Signalum Servo will travel through Itemducts at double normal speed.
- Resonant Servos have the same properties as Signalum Servos, except that their blacklist or whitelist can contain up to 15 items. Items extracted by a Resonant Servo will travel through Itemducts at triple normal speed.
When attached to a Fluiduct, Servos multiply the speed at which fluids are pulled into the Fluiduct network, and can be given a blacklist or whitelist of size based on the tier of the servo.
|Servo||Input Speed||Blacklist Size|