Redstone Transmitter (RFTools)
- This page is about the Redstone Transmitter added by RFTools. For other uses, see .
The Redstone Transmitter is a Redstone logic machine added by RFTools.
In response to receiving a redstone signal, the Redstone Transmitter will send a wireless redstone signal on a specific channel. Redstone Receivers listening on the same channel will then output a signal. The wireless connection works over any distance and dimension.
- Redstone Transmitters may be paired with multiple receivers.
- Multiple transmitters may send on the same channel.
- Redstone Receivers will act on a signal sent by any transmitter on the same channel.
- A new Redstone Transmitter will be automatically assigned a channel number when it is placed.
- A Redstone Receiver can be paired with a transmitter by right-clicking the receiver on the transmitter.
- A Redstone Transmitter can be assigned the same channel by right-clicking on an existing paired transmitter.
- To clear a channel, simply put it in a crafting grid.