|Mana in a Bottle|
|Tooltip text||It has an acquired taste|
When the player takes a drink from it, the Mana in a Bottle loses durability to show how much is remaining in the bottle and the player briefly acquires positive and negative effects. Some events may occur.
When drinking a bottle of mana, one of the following events will be randomly selected to happen.
- The player is given velocity moving them quickly in a random X-Z direction.
- A Water source block forms at the player's feet.
- The player is set on fire for 4 seconds.
- A tiny explosion launches the player a few blocks in the air.
- The player briefly acquires the Resistance status effect and is thrown extremely high into the air.
- The player's health is set to any amount between 1 () and 20 ().
- The player is given 20 () absorption hearts for 120 seconds.
- The player drops everything except the Mana in a Bottle.
- The player's view is set to a random pitch and yaw.
- The player teleports to on top of the top highest block above their current location.
- The player is given an extreme speed potion effect (level 200) for 3 seconds.
- The player acquires a 5-minute Night Vision status effect.
- A Signal Flare of a random color will spawn near the player. If PvP is enabled, players within the area are afflicted with Slowness.
- A Pixie briefly spawns.
- The player is afflicted by Nausea and Blindness status effects for 8 seconds.
- A block of the player's head drops on the ground.