|ME Access Terminal|
The ME Access Terminal allows viewing of items stored within an ME Network, as well the ability to add or remove items from a network.
The ME Access Terminal offers a number of ways to sort the items stored by an ME Network.
- Ascending: Will sort items in ascending order (e.g. A to Z, 1 to 100)
- Descending: Will sort items in descending order (e.g. Z to A, 100 to 1)
- Alphabetical: Will sort items in alphabetical order by name
- Quantity: Will sort items by amount stored within the network
- Priority/Cell Order: Will sort items by priority or cell order. (i.e. storage options will sort by set priority level).
- All: Will show both stored and craftable items
- Stored: Will show only stored items
- Craftable: Will show only craftable items