This page is about a Bedrock Edition feature.
|Lot's More Food|
|Type||B.E.: Addon (Behavior Pack and Resource Pack)|
D.E. Datapack and Resource Pack
|Supported Minecraft versions||B.E.: 1.16.100|
D.E. & F.E.: 1.16.4
|Mod loader||F.E.: Forge|
|Depends on||D.E.: MorePlants|
|Mod UUID||Resource Pack: |
Pack by: Legopitstop
|— mod description|
Lot's More Food (or More Food Addon in Bedrock Edition) is a mod by Legopitstop that adds many types of food, crops, saplings, bushes, knives and other food-related items.
This mod can be installed on Java Edition (as a Forge mod or as a datapack) and on Bedrock edition (as an addon).
More Food Addon is this mod's port into the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. Exclusive features include:
- The Minecraft logo has a "Lot's More Food" underneath it
- All items have a " (#morefood)" attached to it
- Generated structures, trees, and plants all across the world as MorePlants is built-in to the mod
- Simplified Chinese language support
This is the mod's port into the Java Edition using a datapack and a resource pack. Both must be installed in a world for the mod to work. Exclusive features include:
- A unique crafting system involving the Food Crafting Table
- A separate mod (MorePlants) is needed to be installed in order to obtain the mod's items in Survival Mode
Because the mod's items are inaccessible in the creative inventory, the player needs to execute commands in order to obtain them.
This is the mod's port into the Java Edition using Minecraft Forge as a modloader. Exclusive features include:
- LOLCAT language support
- Foods are unobtainable in Survival Mode
- MoreFood on MCPEDL (Bedrock Edition)
- MoreFood on CurseForge (Bedrock Edition)
- MoreFood Addon on CurseForge (Forge Edition)
- MoreFood Addon on CurseForge (Datapack Edition)
- MoreFood on GitHub (all editions)