- This mod's wiki pages are currently being updated to the latest version. See Immersive Engineering project for more information.
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.7.10–1.16.5|
|Needed for||Alternating Flux|
|FTB Builders Paradise|
FTB Infinity Evolved
FTB Horizons: Daybreaker
FTB Pyramid Reborn
FTB Ultimate Reloaded
FTB Sky Odyssey
FTB Builders Paradise
FTB Stoneblock 2
All the Mods 3
All the Mods 3: Lite
Immersive Engineering is a mod created by BluSunrize and Mr_Hazard. It adds new Forge Energy (FE)–based machinery with a retro-futuristic feeling to the game. It features many multiblock machines, with energy components that look and feel like an AC electrical network.
Immersive Engineering's unit of Forge Energy is Immersive Flux (IF), which integrates seamlessly with Redstone Flux–based power systems, exchanging IF for RF at a 1:1 ratio.
- Immersive Engineering on CurseForge
- Immersive Engineering on GitHub
- Support BluSunrize on Patreon
- Support Damien Hazard on Patreon