Feed The Beast Wiki
Feed The Beast Wiki
Fishy-smelling Bag

ModAdventurer's Amulets
Adventurer's Amulets Information
Other Crafting Materials
Fishy-Smelling Bags
Fishy-smelling bags are used to obtain shells and scales, just right click the bag and you will get a chance to obtain either a scale or a shell, but it's more likely that you'll get a fish.

The Fishy-smelling Bag is a single-use item from Adventurer's Amulets. It is used to obtain Fish Scales, Shells, and Raw Fish. Using the item will produce one of these three items. It has a 20% chance to produce scales, a 20% chance to produce shells, and a 60% chance to produce fish.