Feed The Beast Wiki:Current issues/Archive
- Open issues can be found on Project:Current issues.
Quotebox Border Color Key
- Response (Rejected)
- Response (Later)
- Response (Accepted)
- Community discussion
Archive - Done
Finished Todo Items
- Request for translation templates.
- A way to translate translate template text.
- Find and fix bugs with templates using the new skin.
- Update Template:G & Template:Gc's stylesheet
- Cleanup the global stylesheet.
- Create a template for recording changes.
- Create a bot that translates a list into a Navbox.
- Format, update and create all template documentation and clean code.
- Create template creation and modification guidelines.
- Create missing infobox ambox.
- Ore dictionary for grids.
- Pages aren't properly formatted. source #34
- Create scale down script for images.
- Already done. Please use tilesheets to achieve the effect. --
- Ore Dict extension
- Done. --
- Tile sheet extension
- Done. --
- Done. Update is in progress. Infobox is currently merged with Template:Infobox will be separated in the future.
- Revamp the crafting grid system.
- Some template documentation aren't put in the proper place.
- Guides are not formatted. (Referencing to RedPower2's Guide) source #39
- FTB Skin messages are missing.
- Mod-specific maintainers use a bad tone. source #34
- Redirects for vanilla items.
- Bee mutation chances source #44
- Bee Breeding source #10
- Already done. Category:Bees
- RedPower2 Guide source #10
- Already done. Getting_Started_(RedPower)
- There is no logo set on the wiki.
- Already done. -- Jinbobo zh en-4 talk contribs AWB 14:34, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
- World generation information source #6 #15 #19 #63
- What levels each specific ore/crystal/etc spawns in the world for each pack source #63
- The ability to edit the wiki. source #29
- List of modified recipes by GregTech source #10 #21
- Some things that should be mentioned are like, Maximum/minimum EU/T and all kinda good stuff. source #75
- Lowest priority.
- Comb template... Items in "Centrifuges to" should link to the article of the item?
Archive - Won't Fix
- Fix Template:Comb display issue when using the new skin.
- Create a naming convention for element classes and ids.
- Populate the Licenses list.
- Cleanup & reformat Steve's Carts articles.
- A more detailed explanation of exactly what each component of redpower logic does. source #70
- Not done.
- Wiki team and translation application process too slow. source #36
- Not done.
- Translations could be better (slow pace? too less translators?) source #34 #36
- Template:G doesn't pause when hovering on it when the no-bg option is set.
- Front page need more work. source #6
- References to the FTB wikia.
- Has since been moved to ftbwiki.org
- Assigned to Spasticon (talk) 17:00, 3 July 2013 (UTC).
- Why are we referencing the FTBwiki.org? - JC
- The user referenced to FTBwiki.org. Plan changes to the Main Page on its talk page :P -- Jinbobo SysOp · BotOp · talk · contribs 17:12, 13 July 2013 (BST)
- There will be no design changes to the front page without a good reason. And "its not pretty" isn't a reason. The goal is to keep it simple. -- JC
- Won't fix. Consensus achieved within the team. -- Jinbobo SysOp · BotOp · talk · contribs 15:23, 23 July 2013 (BST)
- Make placeholders for ALL the parts of a mod.
- Not done.
- Guide to find free block/item IDs source #2
- List of Mod Authors/Pages source #6
- List of known bugs. source #10
- In-depth tutorial on CC coding source #2
- Create a bot that reads and imports NEI ID dumps for different modpacks to item infoboxes.
- Count of raw items required to make an item source #10 #21
- In-depth Mystcraft Guide source #2
- Energy conversion guide. source #63
- When the conversion of e.g. EU in Steam, RF, MJ or other energy systems and in all directions is meant, and nobody works currently on it, then I would start to create such a Guide. --LuminousLizard de-native / "en-B2" (talk) 10:06, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
- "Liquid Volume per Tick (I'm sure there's a better technical term)"
- "Item Stacks per Tick (for removing items from inventories)"
- "Ore Processing (ore to dust to ingots, etc)"
- A template for the items which aren't in the any of the packs yet.
- Bees best for (x) attribute? (e.g. Relic bees for longest lifespan, or for slowest speed... Rocky bees have flyer, nocturnal and cave-dwelling, etc...) Condensed into a single article for people wanting to get the "extreme" ends of each attribute as serums. There are already pages such as Fertility and Speed, but it might be good to have the extremes on a separate page.
- I may work on this during the time that the Texvc plugin is offline. Though it should be noted that ChromatiCraft has bees with traits that will far exceed the traits of any other bees. For example, there's a trait for speed called Accelerated that makes them operate at several orders of magnitude faster speed than the previous tier (Accelerated is 400%, Amped is 200%, Fastest is 170% with Fastest being the last trait added by default Forestry. I'm unsure which mod adds the Amped speed trait. LC14199 - Curator of Reika's Mods (talk) 01:28, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- After doing some research, there are already a few spreadsheets and whatnot that go through the entire bee tree. Pursuing this is not worth the time it would take to assemble such a page. LC14199 - Curator of Reika's Mods (talk) 09:00, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- List of ores that the IC2 Miner mines.
- List of Thaumcraft aspects and their source source #10
- Half done: List of Thaumcraft 4 aspects are up, but should a list of sources still be created? Any items/mobs that have aspects are having those added to their own page. --SirMoogle (talk) 13:45, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
- FTB map starting guide source #10
- "Machine insertion and extraction sides.
- Information on bigger machines (Multiblock structures) source #21
- Short automation section for machines.source #17
Archive - Other
Hey Im Paul, and i wanted to ask if theres's any way I can run the FTB launcher on a PC with the new Intel Skylake processor?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.