- This page is about the Fabric API. For the Fabric Loader, see .
|Current developers||modmuss50 |
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.14-1.17|
The Fabric API is an API used by Fabric mods to interact better with vanilla Minecraft. It is required by most but not all Fabric mods in the mods folder. It is highly modularized and has a few submods; this design allow mods that only use a fraction of the API to use that part instead of requiring players to install the entire API.
It currently supports 1.16.5 and 1.17 release versions, Snapshots and Combat Test snapshots. Combat Test Snapshot support is displayed on the Fabric API and CraftPresence (which requires Fabric API) mod Curseforge pages.
Starting with 1.17 snapshots (20w45a) builds have been dropped from file names; Fabric API versions will read "0.25.0" instead of "0.25.0 build 415".
As of 1.17 Pre-Release 1 1.17 Fabric API builds (0.34.8 onwards, does not apply to prior 1.17 snapshot Fabric API builds) requires a Java 16 JDK build.
- CraftPresence is the only Fabric mod to support the Combat Test Snapshots. Though not all were (1-4 and 7b-8c), Combat Snapshot 5 & 7 have versions made for them.
- Cursed Fabric (Alpha and Beta mods)
- Legacy Fabric (1.0 to 1.13.2)
- Fabric (The Loader and Installer)
- Fabric API on CurseForge
- Fabric API on GitHub
- CraftPresence Combat Snapshot 5
- CraftPresence Combat Snapshot 5 version 2
- CraftPresence Combat Snapshot 5 version 3
- CraftPresence Combat Snapshot 7