- 1 MC 1.7
- 2 MC 1.6
- 2.1 Version 1.0.3c
- 2.2 Version 1.0.3b
- 2.3 Version 1.0.3a
- 2.4 Version 1.0.3
- 2.5 Version 1.0.2
- 2.6 Version 1.0.1
- 2.7 Version 1.0
- 2.8 Version 0.3.5
- 2.9 Version 0.3.4
- 2.10 Version 0.3.3
- 2.11 Version 0.3.2
- 2.12 Version 0.3.1
- 2.13 Version 0.3
- 2.14 Version 0.3a (1.6 prerelease 3a)
- 2.15 Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 3)
- 2.16 Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 2)
- 2.17 Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 1)
- 3 MC 1.5.2
- 4 MC 1.5.1
- Fixed connected textures being flipped on bottom sides
- Fixed Trading Post packet splitting code crash
- Fixed Bedrockium Recipe mistake
- Fixed MFR Integration not registering itself properly
- Minor changes to Angel Block code to help support custom block-placing permissions
- Changed Bedrockium Ingot recipe
- Changed Power drain multipliers of quarry upgrades
- Renamed Creative Builders Wand to Super Builder's Wand
- Doubled the base power level of potion generators
- Fixed Ender Quarry only accepting a max of 1000 RF/T
- Fixed Ender Transmitter registry crash
- Added behind-the-scenes SideOnly support to various classes
- Changed Recipes for 64x generators
- Ender-Markers auto-rotate to nearby solid surfaces
- QED cannot have items inserted automatically
- Disabled converting Energy nodes to Multiparts (until an FMP crash is fixed)
- Reverted nerf on Speed Upgrade recipe
- Fixed Server/Client crash
- Rewrote Ender Transmitter code to prevent world leaks (haven't had time to properly test sadly so hopefully this won't explode)
- Tranfer nodes will no longer show particles automatically. You MUST place a piece of glowstone in the upgrade slot
- Place a redstone torch into the upgrade slot of a transfer node to invert it's behaviour for redstone.
- Ender-Flux Crystals will now auto-orientate to the nearest solid surface
- Fixed crash with Colored blocks
- Fixed connected textures flipping textures under certain circumstances on the bottom face
- Fixed wings not showing when OpenBlocks is installed
- Fixed liquid retrieval nodes not respecting filters
- Fixed crash when dealing with tanks that have not implemented their interface correctly
- Re-added MFR Integration and InvTeaks support
- Fixed: Disabling the config option for the paintbrush also disabled the enderpump recipe. Do you see why I don't like adding hundreds of config options?
- Fixed Crash with generator sounds
- Fixed: Hyper-Rationing Pipes now fully compatible with FMP
- Fixed Hyper-Rationing Pipes going invisible when wrenched
- Removed smaller than 16x16 textures to prevent mip-mapping being disabled
- Fixed Client-side worlds leaking
- Fixed Solar Generators output not scaling with compression level
- Fixed Galacticrafts ASM hacking of the EntityPlayer class causing real players to be identified as fake
- Fixed Wither-immune blocks being destroyed client-side
- Added Sounds (Zounds!) to generators, the QED and the activation ritual. These are 'Ambient' if you wish to adjust their volume in the sound settings.
- Added Thermal Expansion 4 Integration
- Added Higher Tiers of Generators (x8 and x64)
- QED no longer requires power and the crsytals are cheaper. Now works much more reliably with crafting items.
- Changed numerous recipes
- Changed generator values and efficiency
- Creative Builders Wand cannot be crafted from unstable ingots made from Semi-Unstable Nugget.
- Explosion resistance of compressed cobblestone reduced. Now anything less than triple compressed is vulnerable to vanilla TNT strength.
- The Creative Builders Wand can now only be crafted with ingots made with the Pseudo-Inversion Sigil
- Watering Cans will now 'tick' blocks with a grass material (and that are configured to receive random ticks).
- Fixed Various Shift-clicking issues/support in numerous GUIs
- Fixed BC not recognizing the energy transfer nodes as valid destinations. Note this does not apply if the node is converted to a multipart (i.e. has microblocks).
- Fixed RF API Dependency issue.
- Fixed Added itemstack coloring to the colored bricks/wood. AE2 should display facades made from them with the correct default color now.
- Fixed 'Air Spices' ore Dictionary detection method not working - related to secret thing
- Fixed liquid transfer nodes ignoring filters
- Fixed crash with transfer nodes crafting from inventories where one inventory affects the contents of another
- Fixed Compressed Cobblestone not dropping on explosions (again)
- Added Lapis Caelestis (w/ FMP support)
- Fixed Server crash on load when FMP
- Fixed Compressed cobblestone of all compression levels being immune to TNT
- Fixed Autocrafting not destroying damagable items which are broken.
- Added Heating Coil: Powered by RF, can be used to fuel furnaces (very inefficient)
- Hollow covers now support connected textures
- NEI Documentation uses .documentation entries instead of .info
- Soul fragments have a -10% max health drain rather than -1
- Right-clicking a Soul fragment that you own to consume and restore a heart
- Fixed Filing Cabinets only accepting items they weren't supposed to accept
- Fixed Glass microblocks being difficult to break
- Fixed Energy nodes having infinite energy when Buildcraft is installed
- Fixed: Textures switched between Rationing Pipe and Hyper-Rationing Pipes
- Added checks for proper texture registration or handling. This means if you are using Optifine it will force a crash until Optifine fixes (important).
- Added Localization support (currently limited English, German, Chinese and Pirate)
- Added Automatic NEI Documentation support (so other mods can automatically tie into it - see the localization github for details)
- Added Shift-click support for Item Filters.
- Added Shift-click support for upgrades in transfer nodes
- Added Hyper-Rationing Pipes (only outputs exactly 1 item to an inventory)
- Re-Added Sound Muffler and Rain Muffler
- Re-Added FMP Connected textures support
- High-temperature furnace generators rework, now gives 800 RF/t at a slightly lower effeciency than 10 furnace generaters would.
- Transfer nodes can now have 6 upgrades
- Ender-lillies on Ender Cores are slightly slower and spawn less seeds.
- Optimized transfer nodes
- Speed Upgrades half as effective
- Adding multiple interaction upgrades to a transfer node not connected to anything increases the range that it can pick up items
- FMP pipes and transfer nodes now have 'tight' selection and bounding boxes
- Cursed Earth placed underneath a vanilla mob spawner will cause the mob spawner to periodically spawn mobs even if no players are nearby
- Transfer pipes can be wrenched to have no outgoing directions
- FMP Glass blocks are now auto-scaled to fit their block size (Slightly buggy on hollow covers but this is unavoidable)
- Placing a RF-chargable item into the upgrade slot of an energy transfer node will charge them using the nodes buffer
- Vanilla Change: Wither spawning noise will only play if the wither is nearby (client option, can be disabled)
- Connected Textures algorithim optimized
- Fixed Several issues from the 1.7.10 update regarding disappearing/changed methods
- Fixed Destruction Pickaxe and Erosion Shovel not working
- Fixed Deep Dark Portals will not teleport fake players
- Fixed Reinforced watering cans reverting to regular when extenguishing a player
- Fixed: Ore dictionary changes now implemented properly
- Added Reinforced Watering Cans
- Added Soul fragments
- Added Block of Bedrockium
- Added Energy Extraction Pipes
- Added alternate QED recipe for Ender-Flux Crystals
- Added Transfer node particle effects to show flow of items (this is still experimental and can be disabled in the config)
- Fixed Chunk corruption caused by Ender-Markers processing too early
- Fixed Textures being flipped on certain blocks on certain sides
- Fixed Ender-Markers being destroyed when not picked up with a tool
- Fixed Watering Cans now working on non-bonemealable plants
- Updated BC Api to version 6 and added compatibility for the new API
- Generators can now output MJ (converted from RF) directly to adjacent machines/pipes.
- Energy Transfer Node internal buffer increased
- Fixed server crash
- Added Angel Ring - When you have the ring in your inventory, you can grow wings and fly around
- Added Bedrockium Ingot - Very expensive ingot meant for end game items
- Added Bedrockium Drum - Hyper dense liquid storage (256x more liquid than the regular drum)
- Added Ender-Markers - Allow you to specify a quarry area (with 3 markers)
- Added QED - Uses Ender-Flux to construct OP items
- Added Ender-Flux Crystals - Convert RF to Ender-Flux, not very fast and multiple crystals are recommended
- Added Depth-First Search Upgrade: Transfer nodes will traverse the pipe system methodically and will not reset until each connection is visited once.
- Added Breadth-First Search Upgrade: Simillar to the Depth-first except that it will always visit closest inventories first
- Added Item Sucking: Item transfer nodes with an interaction upgrade that are not placed against an inventory will suck up items in the block in front of them.
- Added Auto-crafting: Transfer nodes connected to a crafting table and given an interaction upgrade will use inventories behind the table as slots to craft items
- Added IC2 Support: Energy nodes can now recieve IC2 power, which is immediately converted to RF. Note: they will not transmit IC2 power
- Added Transfer Node Pipes: Placing a custom pipe block (such as sorting,rationing,etc.) into the upgrade slot of a node will make the node use that pipe as its base.
- Disabled Sound Mufflers - changes in the sound system make them no longer possible
- Reworked Generator balance - many are less useful than they were before so be careful
- Updated to 1.7
- Item and liquid transfer nodes are now much cheaper but have a slower base speed
- Energy transfer nodes are now crafted in the QED
- Changed 'Mining Upgrade' to 'Interaction Upgrade' - they are now required for cobblestone/water generation, auto-crafting and item sucking.
- Filing Cabinet will use the 'sneak-button-held' version of the item's tooltip to sort with
- Fixed Filing Cabinets not closing when the block is broken
- Fixed Golden Bag of Holding/Inventory Tweaks crash
- Fixed Ender Lillies not growing faster on end stone
- Added Precision Shears
- Changed recipe for Sandy Glass
- Fixed Incorrect ore dictionary registrations
- Fixed: Angel blocks now break properly
- Transfer node multiparts are no longer marked as inventories, until an FMP bug is fixed. They will still function normally but items cannot be piped in by other systems.
- Added Config options to change Ender quarry power consumption
- Added missing documentation
- NEI Item info will now show when the user press "R" over an item, after the crafting recipe.
- Removed WIP notification from generators GUI
- Fixed Ender Quarry tiles not being properly invalidated on destruction
- Fixed "Fake Players" not being unloaded
- Added Ender Quarry
- Added Generators
- Added Forge Multipart Fences
- Added Forge Multipart Pipe Jackets
- Added Diamond-Etched Computational Matrix (Crafting ingredient)
- Added Ender Core, which can boosts enchantment table
- Added Custom entity rendering on certain players
- Added TC4 aspects
- Added MFR support for growing Ender Lillies
- Added alternate cheaper transfer node recipe
- Magical Wood boosts the enchantment table
- Septuple and Octuple compressed cobblestone cannot be destroyed by the wither
- Cursed Earth will spawn mobs even when players are not nearby.
- Cursed Earth will be disabled at high light-levels and won"t catch fire if it can"t see the sky
- Ender Lillies no longer glow at higher stages of growth
- Fully grown Ender Lillies generate in the end (retrogen will occur on already generated worlds)
- Ender Lillies can grow on Ender Cores (at the speed of regular end stone)
- Unstable Ingots can now only be crafted in a vanilla crafting table
- Using books with higher enchantments in the recipe for Magical Wood, gives more items
- Re-enabled animals in the Golden Lasso being nameable in an anvil
- Bats can now be picked up in the Golden Lasso
- Watering Cans can no longer automated
- Right-clicking an enchanting table with an activated Division Sigil now does nothing
- Right-clicking a beacon with a non-activated Division Sigil now does nothing
- TC4 harvest golems with order upgrade now replant ender-lily seeds
- Fixed server-side entity code executing client-side.
- Fixed Drums now have proper item localization
- Fixed Drums will now lose immediately their color when they have been drained
- Fixed: Pseudo-Inversion Sigil crafts unstable ingots properly
- Ender-Thermic Pump will now work in all dimensions by default (you can change this in the config)
- Increased damage done by exploding ingots to maximum to ensure players cannot survive
- Change Energy transfer nodes to display energy in terms of RF (should help prevent an overflow problem)
- Fixed liquids not being filtered
- Fixed Semi-Unstable Nugget recipe not working
- Fixed transfer nodes with multiparts transferring back into inventories
- Fixed Energy nodes checking for TE3 machine connectivity on the wrong side
- Fixed Energy nodes crashing when there are vastly different energy requirements for different machines
- Fixed a minor energy transfer node loss/dupe bug
- Fixed code to suppress a non-issue error spam in chat logs regarding an unregistered IC2 tile entity
- Other minor optimizations to transfer pipe code
- Magical Wood can now be used to boost enchanting tables. Each block of magical wood increases the max enchanting level by 5 levels
- Fixed missing IC2 API classes
- Fixed crafting recipe for Mod Sorting Pipes being assigned to Crossover Pipes
- Fixed creative menu adding drums for improperly registered fluids
- Fixed an issue with energy transfer to TE3 machines
- Added Retrieval nodes (Items/liquids)
- Added Energy Pipe
- Added Crossover Pipes
- Added Mod Sorting Pipes
- Added Gravel Road
- Added Dark Glass
- Added Semi-Unstable Nuggets (allows safe but expensive creation of non-exploding unstable ingots)
- Added "strange tree" world gen to The Deep Dark
- The Deep Dark now doubles non-vanilla ores.
- Golden Bags of Holding can now be "enchanted" with magic wood. They will remain in the player's inventory on death at the cost of their enchantment.
- Energy nodes support TE3 power and convert RF <-> MJ automatically
- Energy nodes have a small power drain (very small) to prevent power loops
- Energy node buffer changed to a 3200 MJ max
- Energy node searching is now displayed while holding the portable scanner
- Transfer nodes and Filter Pipes are now multipart compatible
- All multipart compatible blocks can now be placed into existing multipart structures.
- Ender-Thermic Pump now supports IC2 and TE3 power
- Ender-Thermic Pump works on other liquids
- Basic Filing Cabinets insists that all items contained must have the same ore dictionary registration, or no registration whatsoever.
- Trading Post now works with any creature that implements IMerchant.
- Unstable ingot tools don't take damage from their primary normal use.
- Item Filters can be placed inside other item filters to effectively increase the number of available slots.
- Portable Scanner gives additional info when used on TE3 and IC2 machines
- Registered unstable ingot ore dictionary references ("ingotUnstable", "nuggetUnstable", "blockUnstable")
- Fixed spike crash
- Fixed blocks being improperly registered as "glass" in the ore dictionary
- Fixed liquid transfer nodes not respecting item filters
- Fixed Drum spelling mistakes
- Fixed crash related to secret transmutation recipe
- Fixed exploit that allowed easy crafting of Unstable Ingots
- Fixed integer comparison crash with Filing Cabinets and Trading Posts
- Fixed Filing Cabinet crash related to items being drained and another item being inserted in the same tick
- Fixed Energy Transceiver disappearing from energy node on server start
- Added Forge Multipart microblocks created using blocks with Connected textures will now connect under certain conditions.
- The Deep Dark destination portal will now spawn at y > 120.
- Mobs in The Deep Dark will spawn regardless of light level (magnum torches/chandeliers still prevent spawning).
- Mobs in The Deep Dark are much more likely to spawn at lower levels rather than higher ones.
- Enderlillies now randomly spawn an extra seed when grown and harvested on End stone (2% chance).
- Regular Filing Cabinets will store items with the same id or have the same ore dictionary registration
- Regular Filing Cabinets capacity increased to the equivalent of a vanilla chest.
- Compressed blocks, Colored Stone Bricks, Decorative Glass, Ender-infused Obsidian and Decorative Stone blocks registered with ore dictionary.
- Fixed: Missing BuildCraft API crash.
- Added Thickened Glass
- Added Edged Glass
- Added Glass Bricks
- Added Golden Edged Glass
- Added Obsidian Glass
- Added Swirling Glass
- Added Glowstone Glass
- Added Heart Glass
- Added Square Glass
- Added Sandy Glass (intended as a recipe item but can be placed in world)
- Fixed portal recipe defaulting to an alternate recipe (which used diamond blocks and nether stars instead of unstable ingots and compressed cobblestone)
- Fixed Dirt and Gravel not generating
- Improved crash handling for Transfer nodes
- Fixed crash related to missing portal id
- Fixed debug console spam
- Fixed crash related to missing BC API
- Fixed crash related to missing recipe components
- Added client option to disable portal texture animation
- Fixed a duplication bug
- Fixed missing Compressed Cobblestone recipe
- Fixed a rendering issue
- Fixed Magnum Torches not working
- Fixed Transfer nodes eating items
- Added Filing Cabinets
- Added Ender Lilly
- Added Various Node Upgrades - Mining, Full Stacks, Ender Energy Ender Transmitter/Receiver, Creative.
- Added Portal to The Deep Dark
- Added The Deep Dark.
- Transfer Node will generate water/cobblestone when placed in a suitable arrangement.
- Liquid transfer nodes internal buffer tank increased to 8 buckets.
- Transfer nodes base speed doubled.
- Transfer node speed can now be upgraded to a maximum of 64 operations per second.
- Transfer nodes recipe changed.
- Transfer nodes speed upgrades recipe changed.
- Drums placed in the world can now have liquid inserted/extracted with buckets and other fluid holding items.
- Drum capacity reduced to 256 buckets.
- Drums can be now have liquids inserted/extracted from either the top or the bottom.
- Drums broken with a pickaxe (or any other appropriate tool) will preserve their internal liquid level.
- Nerfed Iron Spikes drop rate for "rare" items to 20% of what it was previously.
- Gravel Bricks recipe changed, 4 gravel -> 1 gravel bricks.
- Magnum Torches prevent passive (non- screaming) endermen from teleporting closer to them (they can still teleport away)
- Magnum Torches no longer prevent peaceful mobs from spawning.
- Magnum Torches compatible with Forge Multipart.
Version 0.3a (1.6 prerelease 3a)
- Fixed decorative block id conflict (note that placed decorative blocks may disappear from the world)
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 3)
- Added Border Stone
- Added Edged Stone Bricks
- Added Ender-infused Obsidian
- Added Frosted Stone
- Added Gravel Bricks
- Added Smoked Quartz
- Added Unstable Ingot Block
- Liquids can be filtered with "Item Filters" - just double-click a liquid-container into a slot to select that liquid.
- Filters can now be inverted by placing them in a crafting table with a redstone torch. It will then accept everything except the items specified.
- Transfer nodes are disabled and reset when they receive a redstone signal
- Transfer nodes work properly with inventories with non-standard stack limits
- Fixed energy nodes crash
- Ender-Thermic Pump power decay now fixed (redstone engines should now work)
- Changed Magnum Torch texture to better blend in with other blocks
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 2)
- Added Forge Multipart compatability
- Pipes can now have microblocks placed on them
- Colored Bricks/Planks can now be made into microblocks and will render using the chunk palette. Note: If they're not rendering correctly try using the latest version of Forge Multipart.
- Numerous other blocks also added to Microblock registry.
- Right-clicking a Paintbrush on a vanilla brick/plank block in the world will convert it to a colored version of the same color-type as the last colored block the paintbrush shift-right-clicked.
- Updated Inventory tweaks compatibility for the Golden Bags of Holding
- Altered Golden Lasso recipe to require gold nuggets
- Removed naming feature from Golden Lasso
- Buffed Magnum Torch to work over 128 blocks
- Drums now require steel if Railcraft is installed.
- Drum must now have liquids inserted into the tops and pumped from the bottom
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 1)
- Added Drum (will need balancing)
- Added Rationing Pipes
- Added NEI Help Integration
- Added Computercraft integration to the trading post and transfer nodes
- Energy Transfer Nodes are now much more intelligent about distributing energy.
- Cursed Earth buffs mobs that walk on it with speed and damage boosts
- Redstone Clock can now be deactivated with a redstone signal
- Watering Can makes flowers grow on grass
- Wither boss rarely drops division sigils
- Silverfish will rarely drop silver nuggets (if nuggets are available in the ore dictionary)
- Right-clicking on a Rain Muffler allows you to permanently toggle rain sounds for you.
- Node upgrades can be placed in the GUIs of transfer nodes
- Ender-Thermic Pump will now replace any non-source lava blocks with stone, although you will only get lava from proper source blocks.
- Fixed empty Item Filters in Filter Pipes crashing the game
- Fixed crash when placing items into chests with solid blocks above them
- Removed some debug text that was spamming console
- Golden Bag of Holding now compatible with Inventory Tweaks
- Fixed crash when using non-item transfer nodes
- Fixed a duplication bug
- Fixed Magnum Torches not calculating directions correctly
- Various minor bugfixes
- Fixed Filter Pipes not correctly prioritizing directions that match the item being transferred
- Tweaked code for Golden Bags of Holding to help prevent infinite loops
- Added new config option to allow Ender-Thermic Pumps to work in all dimensions
- Fixed server-side bug related to magnum torches
- Fixed transfer nodes losing their internal inventory on restart.
- Fixed Unstable Ingots being valid crafting ingredients without a count-down timer being triggered.
- Fixed bug with Rune of Thanatos from Thaumic Tinkerer
- Added "Does not stack" warning to Unstable Ingots.
- Chandeliers now prevent mob-spawns in a 16 block radius.
- Watering Cans can now be used to put out fires, and if used on yourself it has a chance of "emptying". In addition using it on lava will cause lava to flow much faster.
- Division Sigils can now spawn in temples
- Fixed crash related to Trash Can not cleaning up tile entities properly
- Node Upgrades now work linearly, not exponentially
- Fixed Dupe Bug
- Fixed custom recipes not working correctly with certain items
- Added Transfer Node (Liquids)
- Added Transfer Node (Energy)
- Added Speed Upgrade
- Added Golden Bag of Holding
- Added Ethereal Glass
- Tweaks to Transfer node code - now unable to transfer through unloaded chunks.
- Transfer Pipes can now be altered with Buildcraft compatible wrenches
- Fixed numerous minor bugs
- Fixed Fatal Rain Muffler bug
- Spikes and Conveyors are "harder" blocks.
- Slightly altered collision boundaries on Spikes so items shouldn't get stuck on sides.
- Changed text on Division Sigil to be slightly clearer
- Added Spikes (Wooden Spike, Iron Spike, Golden Spike, Diamond Spike)
- Added Watering Can
- Added Sonar Goggles
- Changed rendering on Unstable ingots and tools
- Fixed Peaceful Tables/Cursed Earth not spawning non-vanilla mobs
- Optional update to fix a rendering bug on Transfer Nodes
- Added Rain Muffler
- Fixed Transfer nodes not being loadable from the correct side.
- Conveyor Belt now a full block.
- Etheric Sword damage depends more on targets armor.
- Transfer Node extraction rate doubled (still slightly slower than a vanilla hopper)
- Switched to Real-time Obfuscation.
- Added Blackout Curtains
- Added Colored Planks
- Added Cursed Earth
- Added Division Sigil
- Added Healing Axe
- Added Trash Can
- Added Recipe: Peaceful Nether Star
- Added Recipe: Fast Obsidian Mining
- Peaceful Table now requires a sword to be placed in an adjacent chest
- Explosion from Unstable Ingot no longer destroys blocks (but still damages nearby entities and items)
- Creative/Console spawned Unstable Ingots will not explode.
- Nerfed Erosion Shovel, now only destroys one block at a time (still destroys sand/gravel above mined blocks)
- Changed Recipes for Colored Bricks/Wood and Golden Lasso
- Creative tabs automatically sorts blocks and items into respective alphabetical orders
- Peaceful Tables have a new model
- Adjacent one-way pipes that are both instructed not to feed into each other will not visually connect
- "Primed" Unstable Ingots now have basic visual effect to show how much time is remaining.
- Fixed crash related to colored bricks on dedicated servers
- Fixed dedicated servers not working
- Fixed bug with Trading Post
- Initial Release