Feed The Beast Wiki
Clay Expert Mode
Modicon Clay Expert Mode.png
Current developerstyra314
Supported Minecraft versions1.10.2

Clay Expert Mode is a joke mod created by tyra314. It is based on the joke within the modded Minecraft community regarding slowpoke101's comment on the balance of clay[1].

It allows players to obtain clay balls and blocks by sneak-right clicking a specific set of blocks. There is an 80% chance that it will drop a clay ball, and a 20% chance that will drop a block. Doing this will play the break sound of the block being clicked, but this block will not be harvested. It works on any of the following blocks:

See also

External links