- This page is about the Chisel mod. For other uses, see .
|Current developers||tterrag1098, Drullkus, Minecreatr|
|Past developers||AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, asie, Pokefenn, TheCricket26|
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.6.4-1.16.5|
|Needed for||Chisel Facades|
|Previously depended on||Autoutils|
|Age of Engineering|
All the Mods
All the Mods 3
FTB Builders Paradise
FTB Horizons: Daybreaker
FTB Horizons III
FTB Infinity Evolved
FTB Pyramid Reborn
FTB Unstable 1.7.x
FTB Vanilla +
New World Mod Pack
Project Ozone 2: Reloaded
Project Ozone Lite
Test Pack Please Ignore
Chisel is a mod originally created by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, later maintained by asie, Pokefenn, TheCricket26, and now maintained by the Chisel Team. It adds a large variety (over 400) of aesthetic blocks to the game, useful for building. Most of the blocks added have no special properties, instead made for purely decorational purposes. A fair amount of blocks have connected textures, and some also have randomized or animated textures such as Lavastone/Waterstone and Voidstone.
Chisel allows Marble and Limestone to appear in the world. They can all be found where regular stone can, and can be Chiseled. Chisel for Minecraft versions 1.7.10 and below also adds Andesite, Diorite, Granite, but was removed in later versions in favor of their vanilla counterpart.
Chisel has support for chiseling various blocks added by other mods, such as Thaumcraft 4 and Blood Magic. It also has support for using the chisel to create already existing variants of design, for example chiseling Applied Energistics 2's Certus Quartz Block into Certus Quartz Pillar.
- Original Chisel thread by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN on the Minecraft Forums
- asie and Pokefenn's port of Chisel to 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 respectively on CurseForge
- Pokefenn's Chisel's source code on GitHub
- TheCricket26's port of Chisel to 1.9.4 on CurseForge
- TheCricket26's Chisel's source code on GitHub
- Chisel Team's port of Chisel to 1.7.10-1.16.5 on CurseForge
- Chisel Team's Chisel's source code on GitHub