|Casting Assistant Device|
The Casting Assistant Device (CAD) is a tool added by Psi. It is used to cast spells by using Spell Bullets that have been loaded into it. Right-clicking with it will fire the Spell Bullet currently loaded. Shift right-clicking it on a Spell Programmer will overwrite the current spell with the one loaded on the Programmer. It has limitations based on its components which will limit its stats. These stats are:
- Complexity: Number of actions a spell has.
- Potency: Power of the spell. More powerful spells will require higher-tier Assembly material.
- Cost: Amount of Psi needed to cast the spell.
- Projection: Number of tricks a spell can have.
- Bandwidth: Area that a spell occupies in a square.
- Overflow: Amount of Psi stored in a Battery.
A CAD will require three components:
- an Assembly
- a Core
- a Socket
Batteries and CAD Colorizers are optional.