Alloy Smelter (Ender IO)
- This page is about the Alloy Smelter from Ender IO. For other uses, see .
It has a "Furnace Mode" button in the bottom-right corner with three different options:
- Furnace Only: the Alloy Smelter will only smelt Furnace recipes.
- Alloys Only: the Alloy Smelter will only create alloys.
- All Smelting: the Alloy Smelter will both smelt Furnace recipes and create alloys.
By default, the machine is capable of producing alloys from some other mods as well as Ender IO alloys. Notable is its ability to create Thermal Foundation alloys like Enderium, circumventing the fluid crafting that is normally required to create these alloys.
Like most Ender IO machines, the Alloy Smelter requires at least a Basic Capacitor to be installed to function. Better capacitors increase the machine's maximum energy usage rate and thus processing speed, as well as the internal energy buffer.
FTB Infinity Evolved (Expert Mode)
- Main article: FTB Infinity Evolved